Thursday, September 2, 2010

Presenting...The Tiffany Collection!



This without doubt, is one of my favourite designs ever!
I have to thank my sister for this. She's based in Jakarta, and recently started baking cupcakes for a little business as well. She had been sending me photos of the cupcakes and designs she's been doing, and I got re-inspired all over again!
I admit work sometimes get's so busy, that I hadn't been putting as much time in as I'd like for the cupcakes. I admit sometimes I've been slow to reply some of the emails, for those out there, a bit sorry!
However after spending a weekend there, buying more equipment and working on my cupcake energy, I'm proud to say I think my cupcakes will get better and better from here on! The passion that's there is growing more and more.
For the cupcakes above, we spent our early Saturday morning making those ribbons and we were inspired by Tiffany cupcake images. The other cupcakes we topped with edible white pearls.
Hence the result above! Isn't is amazing? I hope someone out there orders this for their wedding or event soon! ;)
*Note: The Tiffany Collection was a proud collaboration between "Cake in a Cup" Singapore, and "Lealalicious" Jakarta.

No comments: