Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Diva Channel" Cupcakes






My friends in an events company asked me to bake these cupcakes for the soft launch of the "Diva Channel'. It was my first time baking for a media event, so I felt good about it. :)
I kept it simple with swirls and edible white pearls, and I used Diva's corporate colours of a peachy orange, lime green and turqoise. The chocolate icing made up for their 4th colour which is a shade of brown.
They chose "Southern Belle", "Dark Decadence", a lemon cupcake with lemon buttercream, and a vanilla cupcake with chocolate buttercream as their flavours.
I didn't get to take photos at their event as they had a courier pick up the cupcakes from me, but hopefull they'll send some official photos over soon. I also bought a new 3 tier which I lent to them to use at the event.
Will keep you posted!



No comments: