Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last Minute Wedding Favour Cupcakes







Last weekend, I received a last minute order for these cupcake favours. Since I could manage some time in the evenings to prepare them, I went ahead with the order. :)
She ordered 48 cupcakes, 24 "Choco Nutter" and 24 "Southern Belle" for the favours, and 50 vanilla minis with vanilla buttercream for her office mates to shared.
I kept the colours natural, and used shiny silver beads and small blue flowers to dress the cupcakes. I mixed up a soft blue and champagne gold ribbon to finish off the look of the favour boxes.
U know which part took the longest? Folding the boxes, cutting and tying ribbon! But I don't mind doing coz the end look is worth it. :)





1 comment:

Jimmy Simpson said...

I am lucky If i got this cupcake wedding cake for my marriage