Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My First Zoo Wedding Cupcakes







It really was quite a journey heading up for this wedding. And quite a journey getting in and out of the zoo but it was fun! I got to take the private buggy on my way in and out. :P
This wedding took place on Saturday over the weekend, and the couple ordered the cupcakes from me back in April. It was a dark pink and cream them, and they asked for sugee and coconut cupcakes as the flavours, and a small coconut cake for the cake cutting ceremony.

For the pink roses, I had to use food spray to darken the colour a little bit and it turned out quite pretty. For the cake, I used fresh roses to decorate the top.

Roses are one of the simplest but very beautiful way to decorate cake or cupcakes. The result is simply stunning, especially with the pairing of colours.

No comments: