Monday, September 28, 2009

Lunchtime Cupcake Wedding!





These pastel shade of cupcakes were for a wedding at UOB plaza on the 60th floor at a Sichuan Chinese restaurant. The view was to die for, but getting up there and taking all the cupcakes was a logistical nightmare haha! Thank god the bride asked some of her friends to come downstairs and help me, as we had to take one escalator up and change two lifts before we got to the venue.

But back to cupcakes, so this couple came to me early in the year around January or February and made the intention to order back then. They chose red velvet, vanilla cupcakes with strawberry and chocolate buttercream, and a Choco Nutter small cake which is my chocolate cake with choc chips and finished with a peanut butter frosting. Yum! You could smell it from far away! I dressed the cake and cupcakes with royal icing flowers and butterflies.

Time to get back to my moving, I hope to put more cupcake pics next week. Btw, congrats Seeping and Stephen!

No comments: