Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Guo Da Li Again!




Hiiiii Cake in a Cuppers! I know it's been sooooo long since my last entry. So much has happened in such little time. From my last posting, I mentioned I was moving house and let me tell you, trying to bake orders and move house at the same time is quite exhausting! But I managed, and I'm all fully moved into my new place which I'm so happy about. Everything is unpacked and done up like a home.

These cupcakes were the first I made when I moved in during the first week. Hardly anything was unpacked yet, so I was digging through boxes to unload my baking stuff first. Trying to get momentum with the new environment which I've finally figured out. This client ordered 12 boxes or so of these cupcakes to pass to her relatives for her Guo Da Li. She ordered Tiramisu, Red Velvet and Vanilla Cupcakes and just wanted something simple and colourful.

By the way with other news, I've started working a full time job during the week so if I reply to your emails a little slower then usual, my apologies for that. But cupcakes are still my greatest passion so I'm devoting my weekends to them! And the odd time at night to reply all your emails. Promise will keep track of my blogging more often!

No comments: