Monday, September 28, 2009

Pink & White Church Wedding!





Talk about a crazy cupcake weekend! I had 4 weddings to bake for, plus take care of house moving stuff and attend a couple of F1 parties, I tell you it was insane! My sleep pattern was for a few hours each night, as the cupcakes last weekend were quite a lot to prepare for. But ah the results are always worth it!

I made these pink and white themed cupcakes for a Saturday morning church wedding. They chose red velvet cupcakes and vanilla cupcakes with strawberry buttercream. I cut out 6 petal fondant pink flowers to top the red velvets, but they started to soften a bit when I set them up in the church. The room was quite warm then as well. But the result was a soft and pretty look. Congrats Dinah and Roland!

1 comment:

spellboundweddings said...

hi choy! :) zhing here! switched on the AC shortly after and the cupcakes were delicious! every single one gone!! thanks again!