Thursday, May 14, 2009

Official "Dessert Day in KL" Pics!

awwww...my precious Julia

Smiling away with big sis Sarah

mmmmmmmmm cupcakeeeeeeeeee (this shot had me laugh so loud!)

deliciously rich goodness

I love this shot...makes just want to scoop up the creamy layers and taste it all over again

For this decadently sweet evening, I invited my good friends Nadya & Yazeed over along with their children who are my darling goddaughters, Sarah & Julia. They have a baby sis Hanna who is 8 months and is another apple of my eye! I asked Yazeed to take photos of the desserts with his new camera and these are the results. He's got a pretty creative eye! As you can see, they love Godma's cupcakes! The shots of the girls were so lovely that I just had to put them up here, with their mummy and daddy's permission of course! Enjoy these gorgeous delights. :)

No comments: