Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dessert Day in KL!



My best friend rang me on a whim on Sunday, and asked if she could learn to bake from me! She's getting hitched in a few months and wanted to learn some recipes that she can make for her hubby to be. So sweet right? Since I was in KL, I thought why not make the most of my mum's spacious and much bigger kitchen (then my tiny one in Singapore). So Monday afternoon was spent starting with a girly lunch, grocery shopping and finally heading home to create our two desserts for the day; my chocolate peanut butter cupcakes and Tiramisu! Both are easy enough to make and we certainly had fun doing it! And they went down well with friends and family the same night. How can you enjoy dessert without the company of loved ones? That's what my next blog is about!

No comments: