Friday, May 1, 2009

Girly Cupcakes for a Girl's Lunch!




Sorry for the blurriness of the shots! Once again I didn't bring my camera so all was taken on my Iphone, which you all know does not have the best pixel quality. But oh well, a friend of friend ordered these cupcakes from me for an all girl's luncheon/tea party that she was hosting at her place. A time for catch up, cuppa and cupcakes! She ordered all my signature creations and I decorated all of them differently to identify them. Here they are:

Choco Nutter - The almond brown swirls with chocolate sprinkles
Southern Belle - The pink swirls with shiny pink edible beads
Tiramisu Delight - The yellow swirls with shiny blue edible beads
Miss Saigon - The cream coloured swirls with edible silver beads
Tropical Bliss - The white fluffy meringue pieces!
Aztec Gold - The chocolate swirls with edible gold beads
Dark Decadence - The small chocolate swirls with edible silver beads

I want me some of those, NOW!

No comments: