Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mini Burger Cuppies!





Here are the mini burgers I posted about earlier! My friend's boss in the end wanted something bite sized so I spent the whole night making about 160 of these mini cuties! Put it this way, there was a lot of vanilla and chocolate involved, plus a whole lot of slicing and icing! Phew! I even added sesame seeds and cocktail sticks to give it a more authentic look. I helped out my girl friend at the seminar for the evening, and so many comments were "Is it edible???"! One lady I remembered looked completely flabbergasted by it, she kept flipping the box all over the place until the icing smeared all over. But oh well, these mini's are great for parties or fkids for that matter. Hope you like 'em! Please let me know your comments once again. :)

3 comments:

eccentric.kc said...

hi.. i like your mini burger. thought it'd be fun. how much do u charge for a mini burger like this? it's still a cupcake in disguise rite? - julie..

CakeinaCup! said...

hi julie! My mini burgers go for about $1.80 per piece as I use two mini's to make one burger. Yes it's a cupcake in disguise! ;)

Anonymous said...

Very nice & different from the rest of cupcake designs I've seen so far. Do you do delivery? (any minimum order?)