Saturday, May 30, 2009

Burgers & Fries Anyone???




Happy weekend everyone! It's been a few weeks since my last blog and boy I've got so much to update! My laptop screen cracked so everything was black therefore I couldn't upload photos or update my blogs or do anything really, for over a week! Was busy with some things that I didn't have time to go get it fixed. Anyway it has so here I am! I had a girl friend ask me a few weeks ago if I could attempt to make cupcakes that look like hamburgers, so this was trial number 1! I was pretty happy with it for a first try, however friends advise maybe I could work a bit on the colours to make it look more realistic, other's liked it as it is, and some said they prefer their cupcakes to look like cupcakes! Oh well everyone has their opinion, but nevertheless it was so fun to make them. I got my inspiration from some American websites. Let me know your thoughts on this one, would love to hear your comments.

I ended making the order for her, as her company had an evening seminar on "Innovation". Watch this space for that one!

No comments: