Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Sunflower" Mother's Day Cupcakes!


These is my first ever cupcake pot! Ain't it so pretty? I actually have to thank my sis for this idea as she suggested I made a cupcake "bouquet" in a pot for her mother in law for mother's day. So off we went to buy the pot, the flower sponge and I had some spare lollipop sticks in the house.

And wala! This creation was born. She was so happy with the result, and I think it makes for a perfect gift for any occasion.

Hence, I've decided I'm gonna market more of these cupcake "flower pots" as an alternative to the usual cupcake box gifts. And u know what, these pots could also take the place of a flower arrangement during a wedding dinner. It looks pretty but also can serve as dessert for guests, so you kill 2 birds with one stone.

Watch this space soon for more cupcake "flower pot" creations!!! Coming very very soon...

No comments: