Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Beautiful Blue "Hydrangea" Pots!


I am so in love with these cupcake pots! I've always wanted to do a blue hydrangea for the pot and finally the occasion came up because a girl friend said she needed a gift for a baby shower, and I recommended this!

The flavours were vanilla and chocolate cake, paired with a vanilla buttercream. I use 2 different blues and a purple to come up with that exact blue colour shade that I wanted. These pots are the perfect gift for any occasion.

I would like to venture out and make this into something that I do quite often. I mentioned in my sunflower posts that these could take the place of your flower arrangements during a wedding or lunch reception.

If you are interested let me know? My pots start from $25, and it can range from 6 cupcakes up to 20 cupcakes.

As mentioned previously, I'll be designing more cupcake pots and you will see the options I have available. In the meantime, if you can think of an occasion for this gift idea, do let me know! :)

No comments: