Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hello Sweet Pea!


I really enjoyed making this order! My customer was actually a previous bride, and I made cuppies for her wedding 2 years ago on Valentine's Day. So turns out she just had a baby girl, and wanted me to make some cupcakes to commemorate her full moon. I was more then happy to do the job!

She wanted a sweet pea/daisy theme for the cupcakes and showed me some photos for reference. I then sketched out what I wanted to do for her, and here are the results! I handmade the large daisies and the sweet pea from fondant. It was so much fun to do, and I loved how they turned out, especially the sweet pea.

For the cupcake flavours, she chose vanilla cake with lemon buttercream, chocolate cake with strawberry buttercream and coffee cake with cream cheese frosting.

No comments: