Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mint Green, Black & White Cupcakes





A client saw my black, red and white cupcakes that I did a couple of months back and she requested for a similar style but changing the red to mint green instead. I made vanilla cupcakes with alternate toppings of vanilla buttercream and mocha buttercream. My green flowers and butterflies have some green bits in it, coz on the day itself I realised I had run out of green food colouring so I used some leftover green fondant and mixed it with white fondant to get the mint green result. I gotta stock up soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! are you still baking for weddings? if so, i would love to get in touch with you! i emailed you a few days back but not sure if you're still in operation? :) please email me at serene84 at gmail.com

thanks! :)