Saturday, August 29, 2009

Flowers and Colours!




Hi Cake in a Cuppers! I know its been agesssssssssssssssssssss since my last blog posting and I apologise for that! So much was happening so had no time to sit and blog. I've been travelling a lot to Malaysia for some work and I've been busy trying to settle into a new place. Believe it or not, I'm on a bus right now about to arrive in Singapore so while I have some time and the wireless is working, I thought to put a couple of blog posts up!

These colourful flowerful cuppies were made a good three weeks or so ago. It was for a potential wedding and the client was open to any ideas. However, I mistook her for another client I was emailing who wanted to see designs like these. Melody these designs we're actually meant for you, so my apologies! Will email them to you soon as well. Regardless, I think the look came out quite sweet. More piccies to come!

No comments: