Saturday, August 29, 2009

It was a Perera Affair....



The beautiful bride.... isn't she such a stunner? Gotta make note to make her part of the "Cake in a Cup" ad campaign, one day in the future!

My gorgeous and absolute best friend in the whole wide world had her marriage registry last weekend in KL. I promised her I would bake cupcakes for that, and also for her upcoming wedding in October. And I stuck to it! I had to bake the cupcakes first in Singapore as my oven in KL is quite slow, so there were two huge boxes with me in the car on our drive back home. My dad was in town so it made the transportation part easier! I made her red velvet cupcakes, and the cream cheese frosting was made when I arrived in KL. She had always liked my "berries" concept, so I recreated it for her special day but using strawberries only so it kept everything looking uniformed.

Here's to you Ranil and Kanchana Perera, may you have a long and happy life together forever! xxx

No comments: