Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Garden Elegance Cupcakes!




Cookies & Cream!


I had a couple that came to me requesting to bake a sample box of cupcakes using their "Garden Elegance" theme colours of honey yellow, grey and off white. They were pretty detailed about the designs they were looking for, so I did my best to make them to their specifications. And they wanted a multitude of flavours to try! They were:

  • 2 Sugee with alternate Cream Cheese Frosting and Chocolate Raspberry Ganache
  • 2 "Southern Belle"
  • 2 "Tiramisu"
  • 2 "Miss Saigon"
  • 2 Vanilla with alternate Chocolate Orange Buttercream and Cookies & Cream Buttercream (NEW!)
  • 2 Lemon with alternate Meringue Topping and White Chocolate Ganache

Thanks to them, I've discovered the wonders of Cookies and Cream! I'm gonna definitely put this on my menu.

No comments: