Monday, June 1, 2009

My Proudest Creations to date!






I spent such a long time on these gorgeous things but I definitely enjoyed doing it! My client wanted a variety of flower and other designs, so I made roses, mini roses, ribbon roses, frangipanis, flower cut outs, butterflies and even hearts! I went a lil out with the colours such as bright pinks, purples and reds but I think this type of look gives more of a dramatic flair for presentation. I even added on some edible glitter dust to some of the flowers to make it "pop"! I'm going to attempt orchids in future! My favourite was the large pink gliterry rose design, the cream coloured roses, and the yellow frangipani. Trust me, there are nights where I just can't stop dreaming or thinking of fondant and the designs I can make with them! I'm in love.... :)

P.S. Sorry about the slight blurriness of the pictures, my camera died so I used my boyfriend's camera to capture the images. I didn't know how to work the close up function on his phone. :P

1 comment:

Little Chilli Padi said...

hi
how much these mini cupcakes costs each?

Thanks =)

fionlim89@gmail.com