Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

One order!


2nd order, x 2!

Hi all! Hope you had a great week and a great father's day with all your daddy's out there. :) I had two lady customers who are colleagues, and they both ordered these delish cuppies for Father's day. The first order was a mix of my signature flavours, and the 2nd order she ordered one for her daddy and one for her father in law. She picked her own flavours and frosting which were:

Ha = Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream
pp = Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache
yD = Chocolate Cupcakes with Coffee Buttercream
ad = Coffee Cupcakes with Coffee Buttercream
sD = Mocha Cupcakes with Mocha Buttercream (I love this frosting!)
ay = Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Glaze

I hope your daddies enjoyed them! And Happy Father's day daddy and papi! I love you both so much!

No comments: