Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pearls, Roses and All Things Glorious



I used oyster ivory coloured sugar pearls and a peach rose

these were gum paste roses

I handmade the white flowers with sugar pearl centres

gum paste rose with handmade fondant butterfly

embossed fondant top with gum paste rose

These has to be probably the most elaborate cupcakes I've ever made. But the credit is not all mine, as the client gave me photographs from the internet of the designs she liked. So I copied some of them, and I have to admit it looks almost the same!
She chose my signature flavours which were the Dark Decadence, Southern Belle and Choco Nutter. The wedding was located at Marina Bay area, so there was a gorgeous view of the Marina Bay Sands.
Everything you see is edible! The hubby wasn't quite, but I assured him everything was made of sugar! :)





1 comment:

dwtk said...

my goodnesssssssssssssssssss .... the cupcakes are awesomely freakishly ... arghhhhh ... i think i just held my breath again ... i'm not sure to eat it or box it in a glass cabinet for collection when i see it! i think we should do a collaboration together, well i can take photos for u ... coz seriously i can't get enuf wif the pics ... wif the pearls sumore! and there's a butterfly!!! ur hot! er i mean, the cupcakes are ...