Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lilac & White ROM

I love the tag!



I love this view from the top, at the gorgeous deliciousness of the swirls


I really liked these pretty packages I made for an ROM yesterday afternoon. The bride was from Perth, but her sister found me online and ordered from me. They requested just simple lemon cupcakes with vanilla buttercream topped with silver dragees, and chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream topped with gold dragees. There were about 70 boxes, and I did alternate white and purple ribbons to match the personalised tag and of course the theme of the day. I imaged a damask style print on the cards, so I asked my designer to make them that day for me. Came out just how I wanted it to, and I'm very pleased with the results. Not just the card, but with everything! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They tasted and looked great!
More cupcakes for the wedding next year!

The guests loved it. Professionally done.
Well done cake-in-a-cup!

Id highly recommend these cakes for any occasion.

xxx

White and Lilac Perth Bride

Ange said...

Hi Cake-in-a-Cup,

Do you mind sharing where did u get the boxes from? I love it very much! Please email me at ange28@gmail.com. Thank you so much!