Friday, January 30, 2009

Wedding @ The Four Seasons Hotel

Gold ribbon for the VIP table

Red ribbon for the guests' tables

Overall presentation

Peep top look of my sweet little red daisies

The ribbons took forever!

Cuppies in the raw the night before

Boxes of boxes!

I love my red drop flowers, all lovingly hand made

Classic red roses

The day I made these wedding cuppies, it was truly a special day. Not only did this lovely bride get married, but it was the day of Obama's inauguration! We worked into the wee hours of the nights with some friends while watching the signing in of the new US President, so that definitely kept us awake to work on these red themed cupcakes. She wanted a variety of flowers, so I handmade the small sugar daisies and the drop flowers while the roses were from a supplier. I have yet to master the art of sugar roses! Give me some time and I just might. ;) Her cupcakes served as wedding favours so we tied ribbons to the boxes and had personalised tags designed with the "Xi" and her name along with hubby's. Simple but yet so effective.

1 comment:

Coco Cake Land said...

wow ! great work... :)