Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Royal China Wedding Cupcakes




Close up of the marble effect

End of December, we were called for this elegant intimate wedding at Royal China which is located at the Raffles Hotel. The couple wanted something simple and elegant to go with their overall theme, so they chose my red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and I topped the natural coloured ones with blue and pink dragees, while the other had a purple marble effect with silver dragees. My photo of the purple marble cupcakes came out a lil blur so I attached a photo I took on my Iphone earlier during the tasting session so you can see the effect a little better. We finished off the decoration by placing yam and pale pink coloured roses at the base of the tier and threw the petals all around to finish. I feel it went beautifully with the egg blue interior of the restaurant.

No comments: