Friday, June 8, 2012

Rainbow Coloured Cupcakes for "Skinc"

The cupcakes displayed on my new tier

The Rainbow inspired skin serums of "Skinc" And it's matching cupcake colors below




The process of making 7 different coloured frostings

The hand made chocolate toppers 

The colours are so cheery, bright and beautiful!


This has got to be one of my favourite orders to date! I've been wanting to do rainbow colored cupcakes for ages (topping wise). I've made rainbow cake bases before but these colors really take the cake!

My friend works for "Skinc", the company that specializes in 7 different customized skin serums, all based on each colour of the rainbow. She requested those colours for the cupcakes and to have a topper with "Skinc" inscribed on it. 

I was so in love with the result, hence I've uploaded so many pics of the cupcakes on this post. The flavor was lemon cake with vanilla buttercream.

I hope you smile reading this post. Have a rainbow-licious day! 

No comments: