Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Modern "Guo Da Li" Cupcake Box








Hello there once again! I know I know, I take ages to upload the stuff that I've done and some of you may think that I'm out of action, but that really isn't the case.

To be honest, I've been juggling 4 jobs so sometimes it gets the best of me and I should have been more diligent in allocating time to this blog. Same goes for the emails. I know in the past it sometimes takes me a few days to get back on replies, and I do apologise for this. Your query is important to me and I've taken measures to become more prompt. 

But back to cupcakes! I made this modern guo da li order a few months back. The flavours were "Southern Belle", Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Buttercream and "Dark Decadence". It was fun preparing all the cakes and seeing them come to life! The large sugar daisies were made front fondant, and the centre of the flower was dipped in good ole white sugar. Btw, I've made a new and slightly improved chocolate ganache for the "Dark Decadence" so try to taste it while you can!

I'm also going to be working on some new flavours, and will showcase them soon when I have the chance. Definitely want to revamp the menu as well! I'll still have the flavours that are generally well liked, along with some other new additions.

In the meantime, stay tuned for more Cake in a Cup!

No comments: