Monday, November 8, 2010

K Pop Concert After Party Cupcakes!












This has to be one of the cutest and quirkiest cupcake tier set ups I've ever done! I got an email from the organiser of the K Pop concert, and she wanted these cuppies for the one of the management's birthday, and also for the artiste and crew to enjoy! I was choc full of orders that day but it was an order I couldn't say no to!
She chose my Aztec Gold, coconut cake with vanilla buttercream, and chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream. Decor wise, she wanted my skulls, Tiffany Collection and Minnie Mouse design! The ears were giant chocolate buttons by Cadbury. ;)
The location of the after party was Sarang restaurant at Orchard Central. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet any of the artistes as they weren't there yet. But, the organiser told me that no one is allowed to take casual photos of them and paste them online. Orders from their management!
Was hoping I could get a pic of them biting into my cupcakes...
Oh well...but still the ooh's and aah's from the restaurant staff were enough to make me feel good.
Sarangheyo!

No comments: