Monday, November 8, 2010

Cupcake Wedding @ Raffles Town Club








I made these lovely pastel shade cupcakes over the 2nd last weekend of October, and boy that was a hot week for cupcakes!
She ordered vanilla, lemon and nutella cupcakes (new flavour)! I didn't have a chance to try it but it sure smelled good. I wanna try it with a nutella based buttercream soon.
The bride and groom requested for this colour themed, accented with similar coloured small flowers for decor and white heart's with their initials "Q" on it.

2 comments:

LoveCupcakes said...

This towering cupcake for wedding is absolutely beautiful! I like the designs and the pinks theme is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

how much would somehting like that cost?
i am looking to order 200 for my wedding.
100 normal size, 100 minis.

pls email vamg21@hotmail.com

thank you
vic