Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Stamford Wedding



Hi cake in a cuppers! My apologies for the delay, been caught up with some things especially preparing for my sister's wedding next week so that's been very exciting! I'm still crazy for my "babies" so here are some piccies. Did this wedding at the Stamford end of February, and the bride was so sweet after that, that she bought me a "cupcake" jewelry box as a thank you gift. Will upload pics of that soon! (P.S. sorry for the blur images, forgot my camera that day so all taken on my Iphone.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that's just adorable. Now I'm wondering if I should cancel my http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/wedding_cakes_bakeries.html cake and just go with some mini cupcakes... I have been so tempted by the cupcake idea and those might have tipped the scale! (I know, you shouldn't talk about cupcakes and scales in the same paragraph... hehe). Maybe I will see if a pro can do them, then my mother might still pay for it...here's hoping. Thanks for the idea!

jk said...

allison, yes cupcakes are the in thing,besides, they are easier to eat with no mess n saves you the trouble of cutting the cake etc....My friend steph got the most gorgeous cuppies from Choy n had each in a box for guests to bring home.Sweet eh!?? Something for you to think about! Cheers!