Monday, December 8, 2008

"Dream a Little Dream" Wedding @ Grand Hyatt










Dream a little dream of me....da dad dum da da da... Haha ok I'm not the greatest singer but this was the theme of the wedding. The bride wanted a blue and yellow concept for the cupcakes, which was also the overal colour theme of their wedding. It's quite a pretty effect, and I handmade all the sugar flowers and butterflies with royal icing. Took some time and they're not as polished as the ones you buy in shops but it gave the right look. Found out something though, never leave them under a spotlight, as I discovered that day when my blue flowers slightly melted on to the yellow icing. :( They still looked ok nevertheless! We decorated the tier tower with white and pink eustomas, kindly provided by Fleurlicious (http://www.fleurlicious.com/) and sprinkled the table with blue crystals. I'm waiting on official photos to come through so will get that up hopefully soon. Keep dreaming of these beauties.... ;)







No comments: