Monday, December 15, 2008

Cute Cupcakes Serangoon Style!




These tasty treats were made over the weekend, and for one of the prettiest brides I've ever seen! Plus she's got a good heart to match and just adorable! She wanted to work with pink and purple colours, so I gave her this combo of pink marble swirls (vanilla frosting on lemon cake), purple coloured frosting with pink roses (tiramisu cake with cream cheese) and chocolate frosting with edible pink dragees. Interestingly enough, this lovely bride picked a non traditional flavour of chocolate cupcake with chilli chocolate frosting! I was inspired by how Mexicans drink their hot chocolate with a lil chilli powder, hence my creation. It was funny to see people's faces taking a bite, and then realising the heat! hehehe But it's not so much a hot taste, just a slow release of warmth that makes your insides tumble and feel good. Not dangerous la, trust me. ;)

No comments: