Monday, November 24, 2008

Wedding at the Raffles

My favourite photo of the lot, really captures the "taste" of the cupcakes...






How I came about to do this wedding was unique. The bride actually lives in the UK, but she found me online! We communicated back and forth for a couple of weeks and wala! Her wedding cupcakes were born! She wanted something simple but elegant, and she was always keen on hearts from the beginning so she requested the chocolate (white and dark versions) to top the swirled frosting. Simple butter cucpakes, with alternate vanilla and chocolate frostings. I was tempted to bite in but I had to hold back! She also requested for clear boxes and loved the idea of a ribbon, as she wanted something like a gift box concept. Then we piled them up like a pyramid, it took 45 minutes of set up but was worth every second! I have to say a big thank you to Yola Chocolates in KL, Malaysia for supplying the chocolate hearts! It's run by a very good friend of mine, and the chocolates are yummy to boot! Check out www.yolachocolates.com In the meantime, look out for more blogs to come. :)

No comments: