Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Niece's Pink and Green Birthday Party!

Me feeding my sweetie pie Leala, she loved the icing!


My darling niece Leala turned 1 last December, and her mummy decided to throw her an unforgettable pink and green themed 1st birthday party. The party took place in Bandung at an old colonial house, which is about a 2 hour drive from Jakarta. We baked the cupcakes in Jakarta, and transported everything by car to the place.

We stuck to a simple vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream, and topped it with rainbow sprinkles. My sister bought her pink and green cake toppers from an American website, and had them customised. And of course, pink and white polka dot cupcake wrappers to make it all look cuter.

The whole candy bar set up was done by my sister's in laws, and we helped out. The jars were all self bought and the candy they also bought as well. Not bad for our first candy bar set up! Of course not to forget, the cupcake cookies that I carefully brought over from Singapore. :P

I'm so happy the look came out just how my sister imagined it to be. And the darling girl was so well behaved and happy on her big day. Can't wait for her 2nd birthday! ;)

No comments: